3.9
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Had purchased my used car through dealer knowing full well with my credit I was going to have high interest rate. Flagship interest rate of 24.99% was not a shock.

Bought car in July 2017, did the automated monthly payment arrangement with my checking account. Yes it was done 3rd party handling my payment but not once was payment taken other than on date specified, never higher than purchase agreement amount taken.

April 2018 tried to refinance car. Again knowing I would be flipped over on value due to interest rate paid. Flagship wouldn't refinance it but really why would they and lose out on money? They are a business. Ran into same with other finance companies even with improved credit. Went back to original dealer to trade it in. With my 100% on time payments using the new car rebates available to offset negative balance I purchased a brand new 2018 car at interest rate of 9.99% with other financing company. Payments on new, nicer higher priced car with many more options is over $100 month less.

Flagship was quick to aid in payofff, even sent letter thanking me for my business with check for difference of dealer overpayment within 3 weeks of trade in! Other than calling for possible refinancing not once did they call me or I have to call them with any problems or issues of payments taken other than date specified or extra monies being taken. They reported payments in timely manner with credit bureaus. Go into financing with them with expectation of high interest rate if you have bad credit. Make every payment ON TIME and they will be a asset in improving your credit score with no problems.

Review about: Flagship Credit Acceptance Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments