Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I traded my Kia that I had financed through Flagship. While I was negotiating the new deal I called flagship and told them I would be a few days late with my payment if this new deal didn’t go through.

They said no problem, I had a 10 day grace period. I wound up getting a new car, signed all the paperwork and the Kia was no longer mine. A few days later the Kia was up for sale so I know that flagship got their payoff and the Ford dealership got the title. So now Flagship has called me twice wondering where my payment is.

I tried to explain to three customer service reps that I no longer am responsible for making a payment. They seemed to not understand. In actuality they are trying to scam me out of a payment even after they got the payoff. I had also received a payoff amount quote from them but when Ford called them they quoted a different amount even though it was 2 days later and they had told me the quote I received was good for 7 days.

These people are crooks, they need to be drummed out of business. My issue did get resolved, I think, after I spoke to a supervisor at Flagship and told him to stop calling me or I would report them.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Shut them down.

I didn't like: Anything about them, Extremely high interest rates, Malicious and erroneous false reporting of payment history, Are very poor with payment practises and cus srv.

Comments