Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I refinanced my vehicle with this company and should of researched it better.Asked to have my monthly due date changed.

Was never done and if you are late a day or two on payments they will call and harass you 3-4 times a day. Did a web bill pay and they sat on the check for 4-5 days and still kept calling me about the payment. Worse company to ever deal with. Do you research and you will see the negative reviews about them.

other reviews below: "This is by far pretty much the worst finance company or so called lender to deal with if you have an auto loan. They treat their customers like dog ***. Had I have known that this company would be like, I would have never signed a contract with honda to finance my civic. They call you even if you are JUST a day late on your payment.

I spoke with a so called account representative named Monique, who basically told me may car would repossessed even just after 31 days, completely rude and has no manners, kept talking over me, and blind transferred me to a supervisor. Told the supervisor I would email Kelly who is the complaints specialist for this company. Spoke with another rep 10 months earlier by the name of Monica, same exact thing. If you also ask to speak with a supervisor they blind transfer you over to another customer service or collections agent who isn't.

The representatives are extremely rude and hang right up on you or transfer you to someone else with no permission.

I will be doing everything in my power to make sure in a couple months I can either get refinanced through another lender or trade my car in all together to get rid of these monsters.If you finance a car with these idiots, i strongly urge you DONT!"

Review about: Flagship Credit Acceptance Auto Loan.

I didn't like: Being harassed for no reason.

Had an Experience with Flagship Credit Acceptance?

Comments

Just another sorry, whining serial deadbeat! You people just don't have the brain power to figure out when you pay on time, the bill collectors never call. Even a little child can figure that out!

to Anonymous #1385803

Wow READING some of your comments I can tell you work for these people! why not give your name and stop hiding behind anonymous??????

to kbowld #1385893

Do you have an intelligent point-by-point rebuttal or is the comment you left simply indicative of a limited mental capacity?

to Anonymous #1386137

So stop hiding behind a fake name /profile and man or women up coward!Are you even a Customer of this place or do you just troll through and make comments like this?

Because I can sit here and honestly say that AFTER I did my homework on this place and reading some of the comments on here (yours included) I will stay away from this place . As a matter of fact I just told them I am not interested in anything YOU all have to offer !

because Lord forbid you have an emergency and would be late.Eventually this place will get shut down and I so hope that anyone that has a loan through you all will be compensated!!!!!!

So thank you so very much for you're hateful comments to people's post you have opened my eyes to how the company you work for treats people .

Your monetary loss claim is bogus and ridiculous.

Apparently you still have the car.

Stop making late payments.They won't call anymore.

And stop trying to solve problems on the telephone.

That is quite possibly the worst way to communicate, possibly second only to e-mail.

Easy to ignore.

Read contracts BEFORE signing.

Investigate companies BEFORE engaging.People often hate their creditors.