Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Rude customer service they've called me 5 times in one day or multiple days when you complain about it they hang up on you when you try and explain the wall to you they want to bully you I would never ever get a loan from these people if it was a last company on the face of the Earth I would walk first they are by far the most unprofessional company that I have ever had an auto loan from and I've bought at least nine new vehicles

Review about: Flagship Credit Acceptance Customer Care.

Comments

The only thing about my loan with them is their rate.But that's my fault.

As far as receipt of my payment, I have had 0 problem. Mine is drafted from my bank account and posted within a day or two.

Customer service has been great to me. I initially had my doubts because of the reviews I read prior to my first payment.

To avoid payment problems, I suggest having your payments mailed from your bank account when the funds are available....the other forms of payment aren't as reliable...

Overall I've had a great experience with Flagship..

If you're that disgusted with Flagship, just get your score up and refinance with your local credit union, like I plan on doing soon.

But I thank Flagship for extending me a loan considering my credit score at the time.The rate wasn't as bad as it could have been considering..

BREAKING NEWS-When you pay on time, their bill collectors never call you.

BREAKING NEWS-When you pay on time, their bill collectors never call your references.

BREAKING NEWS- When you pay on time, you don't cause late fees and extra interest.

BREAKING NEWS-When you pay on time, you don't cause a repo.

NEWS FLASH-Paying on time is not optional.

(If these concepts are far too difficult for your mental capacity to comprehend, please show them to someone who can explain using very simple drawings that even a habitual deadbeat can understand.