Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

They are a pain in the *** to work with.We've been trying to refinance our car for over a MONTH through our bank.

They have been denying that our bank has contacted them. Our bank has called them mutiple times every single week and Flagship will not send the paper work over to get it finished. Yesterday a woman that works for them called and yelled at my husband and i for not paying.

Sorry but, theyre not getting our money if theyre going to lie and make up a ton of ***.Theyre very unprofessional, liers, and treat their customers like compleate ***!

Review about: Flagship Credit Acceptance Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Flagship Credit Acceptance?

Comments

Yes, that's the way! Don't make payments. You'll sure show them!

World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more Flagship Credit Acceptance - In answer to person with FEE/Payment issue online or mailed Flagship Credit Acceptance " You stated, "there is no way of making a payment with them where you are not charged a "processing fee" unless you mail a check, which I did ONCE...." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more