Attention: CEO My payment was scheduled for the 22nd of June as an automatic debit, but to my surprise it was debited on the 15th.Called Flagship, tried to blame me, and I had the actual paperwork.

They totally tried to blame me. They refused to refund my payment and in the interim, caused a minus in my account and I was charged $25.00 overdraft fee. I called my bank and did an UACH immediately, but it had already been paid. My bank is working on getting this resolved but it would take 5-10 days, in the mean time I am out of $325.00.

I have never been late, and always paid more than what was owed.The person who authorized this early payment needs to be terminated immediately.

Review about: Flagship Credit Acceptance Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: They will not do an auto payment ever again. If any more trouble, they can come get the car.

I liked: Were good at first.

I didn't like: Are very poor with payment practises and cus srv.

Had an Experience with Flagship Credit Acceptance?

Comments

I won't use Direct Debits on any of my accounts for this reason. It's not too hard to remember to make a monthly payment.

pbishop
Mesa, Arizona, United States #1341446

Buyer Beware: Do NOT DO auto payment with Flagship Credit Acceptance. Send them a M.O. or a check!