Attention: CEO My payment was scheduled for the 22nd of June as an automatic debit, but to my surprise it was debited on the 15th. Called Flagship, tried to blame me, and I had the actual paperwork.

They totally tried to blame me. They refused to refund my payment and in the interim, caused a minus in my account and I was charged $25.00 overdraft fee. I called my bank and did an UACH immediately, but it had already been paid. My bank is working on getting this resolved but it would take 5-10 days, in the mean time I am out of $325.00.

I have never been late, and always paid more than what was owed. The person who authorized this early payment needs to be terminated immediately.

Review about: Flagship Credit Acceptance Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: They will not do an auto payment ever again. If any more trouble, they can come get the car.

I liked: Were good at first.

I didn't like: Are very poor with payment practises and cus srv.

Comments

I won't use Direct Debits on any of my accounts for this reason. It's not too hard to remember to make a monthly payment.

pbishop
Mesa, Arizona, United States #1341446

Buyer Beware: Do NOT DO auto payment with Flagship Credit Acceptance. Send them a M.O. or a check!