Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

My car was at a repair shop and I had a deal worked out with then while I saved up the money to pay for the expenses. Flagship went to management, took my car from the shop, and sent me a letter referring to my car as "resposessed property" that would be prepared for sale on Feb 7 (I'm 6 months ahead on my payments).

They added the expenses of picking the car up from the shop and having it stored, on top of reimbursing them for the initial repair costs, nearly doubling the original amount. Today is Feb 5. I made all of the excessive payments necessary and after doing so, found out my car had been moved to an auction 4 hours away. And I didn't finally track my car down until after normal business hours.

So I can't call them til morning. I have no way to get to my car. This company is a scam.

Do NOT finance through them. It would be better to not buy a car at all.

Review about: Flagship Credit Acceptance Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I use to have problems with Flagship someone there was putting my payment in their personal account after getting the right right people involved they treat me a lot different so if you have conplances contact the BBB cause as long as you pay your money you shouldnt be treated like a second rate citizen so pay what you can and dont worry about it cause they will find more suckers and still be in business and you will be dead