My husband and I have had financial issues lately due to having a baby who had some medical issues during pregnancy. Anyhow, we requested a 2 month extension which was granted putting us due Feb 8.

We paid that payment and then requested to have a check post dated per their advice for this months payment to come out Saturday. It came out today causing an overdraft, and also now they're saying we're a month behind on his payments even though we have a letter with the terms of the extension they claim they didn't send.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of flagship credit acceptance auto financing. Flagship Credit Acceptance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flagship credit acceptance auto financing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flagship Credit Acceptance.

Comments

They are the most incredibly incompetent finance company I have ever encountered.